There is a lot of uncertainty right now surrounding businesses, including clinical research. So, what do we know? We know that all patients currently enrolled in clinical trials at CRWF can continue with in-patient, virtual and/or phone visits. We also know that despite most pharmaceutical companies postponing the start of new studies, CRWF will be here when they start back up again. As an independent research site, we are highly adaptable and have been able to implement the following new procedures in response to COVID-19:
1) All current patients are being pre-screened by phone and asked the COVID-19 questions before coming in for their visit
2) Our team members are wearing proper gear (PPC) to protect patients and staff
3) Additional facility cleaning procedures have been implemented per CDC guidelines
4) New patients can complete the prescreening process virtually or on the phone
5) Any non-essential staff and vendors have limited, to no access to the building at this time. Decreasing additional exposure from outside personnel
All of this and more is being done, as it’s our top priority to keep patients and staff members safe while remaining open for business. Our hope is that CRWF, our patients, and our community will get through this and come out stronger than ever. After all, we are all #inthistogether.
If you have any questions clinical trials, how we are operating during COVID-19 or anything else, please reach out: email@example.com or call (727) 466-0078.
“It has been my pleasure to be included in the studies to aid in solving the problems of C.O.P.D. I have participated in numerous said studies since 2004.I can truthfully say each and every study was conducted with absolute professionalism. ”
Excellent care. The staff is very professional and makes you feel comfortable all the time. Thank you Dr. Lunseth and Justin for showing that knowledge and compassion can come together.
This was my first time at this place and I am sure it won’t be the last. I was very impressed with how professional and informative and kind their staff is. I would refer anyone I know who is in need of help for a variety of conditions. I give them 10 stars !!!
Thanks again for all your hospitality and great clinical working environment! Let me know if there’s anything I can do to help either in clinical participation or just spread the good word about this wonderful clinic! Keep up the good work!
Great place and service. Was involved in a trial for a new drug and received a personal touch Everytime I was there.